We currently have two open positions:
Loan Processor/ Member Service Representative
Fargo Public Schools Federal Credit Union is looking to add to our team! We're currently hiring for a Loan Processor/Member Service Rep with the possibility to work into Loan Officer. This is a great opportunity to work for an excellent company, fun staff members and have fantastic benefits.
- Ideal candidate will be very detail oriented, have strong customer service skills, strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Teller experience helpful, but not required.
- Position involves processing customer transactions, opening new accounts, researching account issues, processing personal loans and other administrative duties.
Due to an upcoming retirement, Fargo Public Schools FCU (Fargo, ND) has a career opportunity for an Operations Manager.
Position Purpose: Responsible for assisting the credit union President/CEO in the overall management of the credit union. As a member of the management team, accountable for ensuring financial stability and member satisfaction commensurate with the best interest of the members, employees, and the credit union.
Reports to: President/CEO
- Direct and supervise the operational management of credit union employees on a day-to-day basis.
- Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained staff.
- Establish and maintain effective employee relations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain operational procedures to maximize efficiency and quality of work and provide consistent quality service to members.
- Evaluate the job performance of credit union staff to ensure quality of work and service to members. Institute performance standards for staff in order to achieve strategic goals.
- Manage, develop, coach and retain high performing staff. Evaluate performance of team member for execution of goals as well as compliance with policies.
- Ensure the President/CEO is kept fully informed on the conditions and operations of the credit union and of important factors influencing them.
- Responsible for general ledger reconciliation, examination of financial accounts, and preparation of journal entries. Provide back-up of end-of-month close and produce monthly financial statements. Prepare or assist with incurred cost and provisional rate reports as necessary.
- Conduct special accounting studies, analyses, and special projects as requested by management.
- Develop or assist in the development of training programs.
- Evaluate the credit union’s policies, procedures, products, and programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Make recommendations for change where appropriate.
- Respond to technical and operational questions or problems from credit union staff and make appropriate referrals, recommendations, suggestions, etc.
- Responsible for the IRA program. Balancing accounts/monitoring deposits and withdrawals for accuracy. Assist members in opening individual retirement accounts.
- Lending duties as needed.
Benefits include a 401k with employer contribution, health insurance, including vision and dental for employee and dependents, extra incentives, and more. Submit your confidential application with letter and resume to Mari Gagelin, President/CEO.