Safe Deposit Boxes
Our safe deposit boxes are located in our south branch at 1609 32nd Ave S, Fargo. We offer 3x10 boxes for $25 a year or 5x10 boxes for $40 a year. Any FPSFCU member can rent a safe deposit box.
Box contents are NOT insured by us or by any government agency. Items stored in a safe deposit box are considered loss-resistant, not loss-proof. Therefore, every renter is encouraged to obtain their own insurance on box contents.
In order to protect both our members and ourselves, the credit union operates on a "won't ask, don't tell" policy regarding box contents. We will never ask to see inside your safe deposit box and will politely refuse to discuss box contents with you.
For more information about safe deposit boxes, please contact the south branch by calling 701-241-4770, stopping in at 1609 32nd Ave S, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us sign you up for direct deposit. When you can't get to the credit union, your money can!
Credit Union Connect
Do you want free internet access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Then sign up for Credit Union Connect! You can view your balances and recent transactions, print copies of checks you have written, transfer money between accounts, and even apply for a loan.
- Click on "Credit Union Connect" under the Online tab above or on our home page.
- In the New Credit Union Connect User box, click “Setup Your Info”
- Enter your Member Number, Password (You will need to contact us for a temporary password. Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to set a new password.), and the Random Code.
- Click “Next”.
- Check “I Accept” in the Disclosure box. You can view and print this.
- Select and answer three security questions.
- Click “Next” at the bottom of the page.
- Create a security key. This can be an alpha-numeric combination and should be something you will recognize when you sign in.
- Enter your email address.
- Click “Finished”.
- Once you are logged in, you can change your password in Security Settings under the Options tab.
- Congratulations, you are now enrolled!
View your accounts, transfer money, pay your Visa bill, and more with our mobile banking app. Search "FPSFCU" in your iPhone and Android app stores to download the app. You must be enrolled with Credit Union Connect to access your accounts on the mobile banking app.
Save paper, get your statements faster, and store them securely online for 7 years with e-statements! To sign up log in to Credit Union Connect and opt in under the E-statements tab. When your e-statement is ready, you will get an email reminder.
We can wire funds to another financial institution for only $15.00 (domestic) or $50.00 (international). Funds can be wired to us for $10.00. We will need an ABA or Routing Number, Account Number, Account Name along with Financial Institution Name and Location in order to process the outgoing wire. Wire cut-off time is 12:30 p.m. for international wires and 2:30 p.m. for national wires.
Bank of North Dakota
1200 Memorial Hwy
Bismarck, ND 58506
Wire Times: Outgoing International Wires - 3:00 p.m. CT
Domestic (US) Wires - 3:30 p.m. CT
Fargo Public Schools Federal Credit Union
1609 32nd Ave S
Fargo, ND 58103
Member's Name and Account number
Available to all members for only $1.00!
Located in the drive-up lanes. Deposits will be credited on the next business day.
We have 4 Notary Publics on staff, two at each location. This service is FREE to all members!
Keep up on Credit Union events, loans specials, and consumer information! "Of Quarterly Interest" is included with quarterly statements to all members. The current issue is also available on this website, under Resources.